Experienced Civil Litigators Helping Minnesotans And Their Businesses
Since 1962, businesses throughout the country have relied on Perry & Perry PLLP to provide dynamic, innovative solutions to their legal challenges. We understand how devastating litigation can be for the future of a small or mid-sized company, which is why we strive to protect your company’s rights, contracts and identity when they’re at risk. Whether you’ve been served or another individual or business has broken a contractual agreement with you, we are prepared to provide a stalwart defense and advocate for the most favorable outcome in your situation.
Our attorneys can provide legal support, guidance and representation throughout a wide variety of business disputes and concerns including non-compete and non-solicitation agreements, contract litigation, disputes between partners and shareholders, breach of contract, trademark and copyright litigation and more.
Respected Attorneys Managing Business Tort And Contract Cases
Legal minutiae can be almost as damaging for business as legal disputes themselves. That’s why at NAME, we’re committed to providing effective and efficient advocacy that aims to address the source of your concerns on day one. Our attorneys can help you file a lawsuit, fight for you against legal action and protect the trade secrets that matter most to your company. We are well-versed in issues such as:
- Breach of contract — When you have been wronged or accused of wrongdoing with regard to a written or oral contract, it is crucial to understand your rights and obligations under Minnesota law. Our extensive experience with the legal intricacies empowers us to handle each claim with confidence and to negotiate fair terms for restitution and damages awarded.
- Commercial disputes — Corporate conflicts may arise from partnership problems, disagreements about intellectual property, shareholder grievances and more. Often, we are able to defuse and resolve these conflicts before they are brought to court.
- Interference with your company’s interests — These cases may include fraud, defamation, economic or business torts, or unlawful interference with contractual or business relationships can place a heavy toll on a business. We strive to put forth a compelling argument whether you are seeking tort relief or have been accused of improper business conduct.
- Unfair business competition — Fraudulent products in the market or illegal business decisions by your competitors can hinder your success. We can help you protect your products and your place in the market.
- Intellectual property rights — The heart of your business is everything that distinguishes it in the market and these aspects can be some of the most valuable keys to your company’s success. We can help you protect what matters most to your business through trademarks, copyrights and by providing other intellectual property services. We can also defend your intellectual property in court to prevent other entities from profiting off the reputation you’ve built.
Our decades of legal practice have made us valuable resources in the domain of business litigation. Our record of success includes several multi-million-dollar cases, and we have brought about many other winning judgments and favorable settlements for our clients.
Contact Our Minnesota Office For A Free Consultation
We take pride in serving the people of Minneapolis and its surrounding areas. Call Perry & Perry PLLP in Minneapolis, Minnesota, at 952-444-9903 to schedule a free consultation or contact us online with your concerns.