We Get Results
Perry & Perry, PLLP works hard to achieve exceptional results for its clients. The following are examples of some notable results our attorneys have achieved.
- Confidential settlement in a breach of contract case filed in the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York (Manhattan) for a telecommunications agent against AT&T Corp., which, after four years of litigation, settled on a confidential basis days before the trial was scheduled.
- $4.5 Million settlement in an ERISA class action filed in the United States District Court for the District of Minnesota against MoneyGram International, Inc. for losses to employees who invested in the company’s 401(k) Plan.
- Obtained a $533,537 judgment in the United States District Court for the District of Nevada in a securities fraud case for clients who invested in an exotic car dealership located in the Caesar’s Palace Forum Shops in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Obtained a $482,972 judgment in Hennepin County District Court regarding a construction dispute over the remodeling of a home brought by a general contractor against a notable NFL football player.
- Obtained a $541,512 judgment in the United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas (Dallas) against a biofuel processor in a breach of contract action.
- Obtained an arbitration award of $359,396 in favor of client and successfully defended a counterclaim brought against client in excess of $2 million. The same proceeding involved the installation and customization of Oracle software by our client for a multinational firm headquartered in Italy.
Multiple confidential settlements in pre-litigation matters and seven lawsuits filed in federal courts in multiple jurisdictions to enforce our client’s technology patent.
Confidential settlement in a fraudulent transfer and piercing the corporate veil case to enforce a $1,915,058 judgment in Hennepin County District Court after litigating four separate cases over a seven-year period.
$14,435,243 judgment following a court trial in the Delaware Court of Chancery as co-counsel in a shareholder appraisal action for minority shareholders in a bank holding company located in Pennsylvania in a dispute over the value of the stock.
$218,055 default judgment in the United States Court for the District of Minnesota against a Chinese counterfeiter who was infringing client’s patents and registered trademark.
- Settled case for approximately $1.4 million for injuries to an elderly man suffered in a car crash, as well as numerous other settlements for seriously injured people involved in car accidents, defective product incidents, dog bite claims, drunk driving accidents and other similar causes.
- Confidential settlements in wrongful death and personal injuries matters in Anoka County District Court involving a semi-truck and passenger vehicle, which settled on confidential terms after suit was filed but before trial.
Represented high-asset individuals and their spouses who own or have interests in businesses, investments and properties, securing fair and equitable distributions and protecting against inequitable distributions for owners and non-owner spouses alike, including representation related valuation of business and dividing the value, addressing stock-incentive and bonus plans, and tracing undisclosed assets when a spouse is suspected of concealing assets.
Preparation of pre-nuptial agreements for people with businesses and highly compensated individuals, such as professional athletes, small-business owners, corporate-suit executives, or people remarrying.
Represented parents, grandparents and foster parents in custody and parenting-time disputes in family and juvenile court.
Attorney Shane C. Perry has obtained multiple acquittals following jury trials in cases and favorable resolutions through negotiation. Shane has also prevented charges from being filed in a variety of cases, including:
- Possession and manufacturing of methamphetamine
- Terroristic threats
- Assault with a deadly weapon
- Criminal sexual conduct (rape)
- Domestic violence crimes
- Receiving Stolen Property
- False Information to Police
- Fleeing police in motor vehicle
- DWI and other driving violations